The Biltmore Forest Country Club is one of Asheville’s oldest and most exclusive Clubs with a significant historic nature. The original Club was constructed in the early 1900’s. Beverly-Grant was selected as the Construction Manager furnishing pre-constuction services at the early conception of this project based on our reputation for quality, expertise in this type of project delivery, and the project team dedicated to this project. A preliminary budget was prepared off a small written project scope sheet, prior to any drawings or specifications being prepared. This early preliminary budget was utilized from its original submission throughout design, and upon beginning construction. The GMP established was within three percentage of that original budget and maintained throughout the project through completion. Beverly-Grant was responsible for demolition of 50% of the existing Club and a 29,000 sq. ft. addition. This location also contained the main switch gear and boiler systems that supplied power and heat to the remaining portions of the Club left in operation. Great care had to be taken not to disrupt business and maintain Club operations through the project with construction having to occur over and around these systems. There was no lay down area around this project site, and wtih the remaining portions of the Club House and the golfcourse on two other sides, construction activities were restricted to the actual building footprint. Although this project also had an extremely tight schedule and the drawings not completed prior to construction beginning, it was completed on time and within budget. The project was completed in 12 months. Beverly-Grant was recently hired to upgrade portions of the old original Club House.